Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Blog post about Zoho

Google Docs is a well-known "cloud application" that serves as a suite that can be accessed anytime, anywhere (like having everything saved onto a flash drive, but without ever having to worry about it going through the wash). Only problem is that a few sneaky students figured out that it can also be used as a web proxy to get around school restricted sites, so now it too is getting put on the blocked list. While my school isn't quite there yet, I'm sure it's only a matter of time, so I decided to invest myself in a different application bundle, zoho.com. And as an added bonus, you can supposedly type in Zoho, and have it post right to a blog. That's really the only reason why I typed this - to see if it would post. So if you're still reading this, you're a bigger sucker than I thought.

No comments: