Friday, May 16, 2008

Zoho and Web 2.0



This blog has pretty much sat dormant since Winter, but of course, the same week I plan to start using it again, is the week my school joins the list of those who block blogger and Google Docs. But I'm one step ahead, and can still enjoy the benefits of Zoho.com.

I haven't gotten through much of it yet, but I'm finding www.go2web20.net to be quite a entertaining time killer. So far the app with the most potential is firefly, however I've had limited success with it working on my Ubuntu machine at school. If it works, it would be great for a webquest-type activity in class.

Also interesting (although I didn't find it on go2web20) is blurb.com. Think cafepress.com for books. One of their recommendations is to create books based on blog entries. Perhaps this will be in hard copy someday.

No comments: